The clubhouse at the Mantua Swim & Tennis Club can be rented by active members for reasonable rates. Please continue to read for information concerning rental options. If you require additional information, please contact Lori Lash at email@example.com.
POOL PARTY RESERVATIONS
For any pool party with more than 10 non-member guests a reservation must be made. Please arrange for your pool party through the Clubhouse Chairman ONLY. Lori Lash (703)447-7278 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following options are available for a pool party:
a. Pool party with Deck Rental at a cost of $50 for 4 hours and a guest fee for each nonmember guest attending the party. The deck would be closed to your party guests only. There will be no access to the clubhouse.
b. Pool Party with Clubhouse Rental at a cost of $70 per 25 guests and a guest fee for each nonmember guest attending the party. This option gives you access to the clubhouse and the deck.
c. Pool Party only with a guest fee for each nonmember guest attending the party. This option does not guarantee picnic tables as they are on a first come first serve basis. No access to the deck or clubhouse with this option.
**Note: Pool is open to all members during pool party rentals
Guest Fees for pool parties (including those with deck or clubhouse rental):
a. For up to 15 nonmember guests: $5 per guest
b. For 16-20 nonmember guests $80
c. For 21-25 nonmember guests $100
d. For more than 26 nonmember guests $100 plus $5 per guest after initial 26 guests
To make a reservation for a pool party, please complete the following:
1. Please complete the Rental Agreement on the website.
2. Guest passes must be purchased online prior to the party. You will only be deducted for nonmember guests who check in on the day of the party. Guest passes roll over and do not expire.
3. A Pool Party Guest List must be completed and submitted to the Clubhouse Chairman 10 days prior to the Pool Party.
4. If children and teenagers are involved, there must be at least one chaperone per l5 children/ teenagers.
5. Pool parties are limited to a maximum of 50 member and nonmember guests.
6. All Party guests must sign in at the desk before admittance against the master list provided by the host.
7. There will be an additional charge for any extra life guards that may be required. This will be determined be the pool manager.
8. Pool parties must end by 9:00 p.m.
Mantua Swim and Tennis Club members in good standing may rent the clubhouse according to the following fee schedule:
a. Social events (i.e. receptions, reunions, business meetings, bridge parties, banquets, private parties, award parties for sports and other groups)
up to 25 people $ 70.00
26 to 49 people $140.00
50 to 74 people $210.00
75 to 99 people $280.00
100 to 125 people $350.00
b. Educational and Community functions $25 for 2 hours than $20 per additional hour
The Clubhouse is available for rental during the following times:
Sunday and weekday evenings until 10:00(must be cleaned and vacated by 10:30)
Friday and Saturday evenings until 11:00(must be cleaned and vacated by 11:30)
A representative for the clubhouse will be responsible for opening and closing the clubhouse at the times designated on the rental agreement. No keys will be given to renters.
Included in the rental:
Cleaning supplies: paper towels, vacuum, broom, mop, trash bags, cleaner and wipes
Kitchen Appliances: Refrigerator, freezer, oven and microwave
Tables and chairs: 24 6 ft Rectangular tables, 6 32″ round bar height tables, 80 folding chairs
A security deposit of $200 for parties is required of all private social renters, refundable upon
satisfactory return of the facility to its original condition.
To rent the clubhouse, a rental agreement needs to be completed and submitted with appropriate fee and $200 deposit to the clubhouse chairman
Rules Concerning Rental of Clubhouse:
1. Club member renting the facility must be present for entire event.
2. Replace tables and chairs according to the diagram by the door.
3. Sprinkle/glitter decorations may not be used. They are too hard on the vacuum cleaners.
4. Room must be vacuumed after event. Bathrooms and Kitchen must be swept and cleaned
5. All trash needs to be placed in dumpster.
For more information concerning rentals, call or email Lori Lash (703)447-7278 or email@example.com.
Make checks to Mantua Swim & Tennis Club
To complete a rental agreement or pool party guest list, click on the links below to download applicable documents.